Thursday, September 5, 2013

Maongezi ya Ronaldo na Messi

Ronaldo: i am not happy.
Messi: whats wrong with you.
Ronaldo: ozil left madrid for Arsenal.
Messi:but u now have isco.
Ronaldo: that isco is selfish.
Messi: why?
Ronaldo:he doesn't provide me assists like
ozil. He is the one scoring the goals..He has
already scored 3 laliga goals and i'vescored
just one.
Messi: but u have gareth bale now.
Ronaldo: i am afraid he won't provide me
assists like di maria.
Messi: what do u want to do now?
Ronaldo: i may leave by january.
Messi: where are you heading to??
Ronaldo: am going back to england.
Messi: why england?
Ronaldo: i will be the best player there . .
Because you and Neymar are not there.
Messi: am i ur problem as wel?
Ronaldo: yes. . You took every award and
break every record. . You dnt even pity my
hardwork and dash me 1.
Messi:hahahaha.
Ronaldo: its not funny. . I envy u alot

No comments:

Post a Comment