Saturday, January 11, 2014

Interview ya Gerrard na SkySport, asema anahamu na kombe la ligi, yupo tayari kuchora Tatuu kama ataweza kushinda EPL

Video

“If someone said to me now ‘cover half your body in tattoos and you’ll win the Premier League’ I’d do it tomorrow.”

“This is probably my best chance to surprise this country and countries throughout the world to maybe nick the Premier League.

“Sitting here in the middle of January I have a fantastic chance of having a right good crack and getting involved in a title race. I’ve finished second on a couple of occasions but we’ve never come really close.

“If we perform like we have done over the last couple of months we can get involved in the title race so that is very exciting.

“It scares me in a way because I don’t know how I’d handle myself.

“I think it would top the Champions League because it is the one I haven’t got.”

No comments:

Post a Comment